Tuesday 16 December 2008

My poor feet!

Got back from baku on monday - luckily I had been able to get access to a treadmill on the rig so was able to keep running while I was away - in a fit of overenthusiasm I ran 25k in 2 days on it (10k one day and 15 the day after) all that this achieved was one whopping huge blister on my right foot - need to get a trip to the running shop to see if they can reccomend something to try to stop that happening again!

The longer runs are not hurting as much now and I feel more than happy with hour long training runs at the moment - I am ahead of the schedules that I have been looking at, most of them are 16 week plans so I am starting in plenty of time, lets hope that I don't lose focus over the festives! Got a day off today so will get a run in daylight for a change!!

There is also a webpage set up for the charity fundraising - check it out at http://www.justgiving.com/duncanmckay

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for something to help keep focus over the next couple of weeks, you should consider the Lumphanan Detox 10K on the 2nd Jan. We'll be there.

    ReplyDelete